Date: Sunday February 3rd
Time: 10am-5pm. Main events from 12pm.
Place: St John’s Primary School, 494 Maroondah Hwy, Mitcham
The Women’s Fencing Symposium is supported by Change Our Game, an initiative of the Victorian Government.
Who is it for?
- Current fencers
- Former fencers
- Prospective fencers
- Friends and Relatives of fencers
- Referees, coaches and club administrators
- Any other women with an interest in the sport
What is Happening?
- Guest Speakers, with audience Q&A
- Fencing session, meet other women and girls in fencing, exchange ideas and feedback
- Fencing Have-a-Go, for those who want to find out what it’s all about
- Coaches and Administrators discussion forum
- Women-only Sports Massage course (sign-up required)
- Trading Post, advertise kit you want to sell/swap or give away, services and club events
- Lunch and Afternoon tea provided, catch up on the latest in the fencing community
- Door Prize & Raffle, donations welcome.
More details coming soon!
John Sfinas – Natural Corrective Podiatrist
John has been an podiatrist for 25 years, with a special interest in Sports Podiatry and Biomechanics. He is a Fellow of the Australian Academy of Sports Podiatrists, and a member of the Australia Podiatry Association and Sport Medicine Australia.
In 2004 he co-founded the Foot Posture Centre. Victoria’s first manual therapy centre. Specialising in relieving peoples foot and leg pain naturally, thorough foot mobilisation and corrective exercises. Straightening and strengthening peoples poor foot posture without orthotics, medication or surgery.
When he is not doing all things related to feet, he loves spending time outdoors with his wife and four kids. Overall, John is passionate about general health and wellbeing.
|9:30am||Sports Massage Course||Auditorium||Sign-up Required|
|10am||Club Administrators Discussion||Main Hall||Morning Tea Provided|
|12pm||Networking Lunch||Main Hall||All Welcome|
|3pm||Fencing Session||Durkin Hall||Beginners Welcome|
|Diversity Workshop||Auditorium||Facilitated Discussion|
|Tea and Talk continues.||Main Hall|
Many thanks to all our supporters.
The Victorian Gorvernment, Change Our Game initiative.
Ray White, Forest Hill
Australian Physiotherapy Association