If you are competing, please note that Fencing Victoria requires you to wear approved club clothing on the podium (or your fencing whites). So be prepared, have your club T-shirt and jacket ready to wear!
Ask us directly for items from the bargain bin!
If you have a 2nd hand item, we are happy to list it here for you as well.
Black Jacket, kids size 12. $35.
Black Jacket, Ladies Small $35
Red fleece, Ladies 10, $30
– Everyone will think you’re a serious fencer who knows where their towel is
– Cleaning up after you spill your water bottle
– Drying off after a post-comp shower
– Sit on it for stretching when the competition venue floor looks dodgy
– Rub your blade with it to warm up prior to straightening
– Use as a table while fixing your weapon so you don’t lose the small bits
– Wipe the dust off your shoes to improve your grip on the piste
– Wiping out your sweaty mask
– Wiping the perspiration from your brow
You might want to change the order you do those things – or buy more than one towel!
Club Water Bottles
Be Covid-safe, don’t share bottles and avoid the taps by using one (or more!) of our lovely, 750ml stainless steel water bottles.
Cost: $20 each